Missouri River Township
21 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Accessibility Consultant for an opportunity with a client located in Saint Charles, MO. Our client is seeking the ideal candidate to help execute an high-priority project to remediate several vendor and internal platforms/documents to be compliant with WCAG 2.0 A & AA. Due to COVID, we are able to start remotely and willing to relocated to St. Louis or Charlotte.
- Act as the main liaison with external design or development vendors
- Educate the vendor on accessibility requirements and how Assistive Technologies work
- Answer questions and test their work for accessibility compliance
- Own the day to day communications with the vendor
- Track progress towards defect resolution, and report out status regularly
- Hands-on experience using Assistive Technologies, like JAWS, NVDA, Mac VoiceOver, iOS VoiceOver, Android Talkback, High Contrast Mode & magnification settings, keyboard-only, ZoomText, Dragon Naturally Speaking to evaluate accessibility compliance of digital platforms and content
- Experience consulting on accessible design and/or code and/or digital content (more than just having had worked on one project)
- Strong knowledge of WCAG 2.0/2.1
- Ability to closely collaborate with Technology and Business teams to solve for complex issues, negotiating for the most accessible design given existing constraints
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.