6 months ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Account Processor for an opportunity with a client located in Minneapolis, MN.
These contractors would cover the following shifts as needed month to month: 8am-4:30pm, 1pm-9:30pm, 9:30pm-6am (need to be available to work all shifts)
- Perform a variety of document processing and record keeping tasks associated with customer accounts that require a thorough knowledge of products and services in the assigned area
- Entering new account information
- Responsible for changing information on existing accounts and recording transactions
- Consolidate and summarizing documents and information
- completing reports and providing administrative support
- Responsible for answering customer inquiries, resolving customer problems and responding to customer requests for information
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.