16 days ago
Hunter Hollis is seeking an Accounting Clerk for an opportunity with a client located in Coppell, TX.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Timely reconcile vendor invoices and stores data
- Prepare ACH payments and assign them to correct accounts
- Research and correct errors, variances, and exceptions
- Communicate with vendors to resolve invoice issues
- Communicate with store manager and field consultants to resolve reporting problems
- Arrange data upload for corrections
- Calculate monthly and minimum commissions
- Provide timely and thorough response to accounting help desk requests
- Assist management with special projects
- Assist with month end closing
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor/4 Yr Degree is a plus
- Need to understand the accounting policies, procedures and contracts.
- Can analyze the variance and solve issues independently.
- Require a strong skill to use mathematical formulas, pivot tables, V-lookups, etc
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.