11 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Accounting Specialist for an opportunity with a client located in Owensboro, KY.
- Validate, Research, and Processes electronic invoices according to investor requirements and vendor statement of work, reconciles and maintains various accounts and ledgers
- Transactions processed and maintained may include; accounts payable, vendor invoices, expense reimbursements, billings, and/or other accounting documents
- Ensures accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of vendor invoices and transactions processed
- Conducts research on discrepancies and makes appropriate corrections or adjustments
- Responds to and resolves inquiries. Posts data and/or checks and verifies data
- Previous experience performing general accounting/financial tasks
- Analytical Ability
- Critical Thinking/Problem Solving Capability
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.