North Palm Beach
21 days ago
Hunter Hollis is seeking a Accounting Technician (Bookkeeper) for an opportunity with a client located in North Palm Beach, FL.
- Performs a variety of routine and some non-routine clerical / accounting functions
- Demonstrate knowledge of bookkeeping accounting principles.
- Able to use job-specific computer systems (SAP, CARMs, FINS, FAMS, CATS, etc.)
- Assist in special projects and analysis under the direction of exempt personnel
- Good communication skills, oral and written, good record keeping and organization skills are needed.
- Review/understand contracts, reconcile the invoices received from the counter-parties to ensure accuracy, understand and reconcile gas inventory and gas loan obligation (storage, injections, withdrawals etc)
- Review and clear SAP AR/AP for assigned counter-parties, cash forecasting
- Work closely with the front office to ensure estimates and inventory are accurate
- Prepare and analyze gas closing reports
- Assist internal and external auditors with their requests, understand & comply with the SOX processes affecting assigned responsibilities, as well as assist with special projects such as systems conversion requirements and testing
- High School / GED required
- 1-3 years of accounting or bookkeeping experience required
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.