5 months ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Accounts Payable Specialist for an opportunity with a client located in Haslet, TX.
- Clarify any questionable invoice items, prices, or receiving signatures
- Obtains proper information and/or data regarding invoice payments
- Assembles invoices to be completed for payment
- Code and enter invoices into the accounts payable system up to 1,000 invoices weekly
- Reconcile vendor accounts, review vendor statements and investigate invoice discrepancies
- Answer vendor and internal customer calls, emails and provide timely and accurate responses to all AP inquiries
- Prepare 1099's and ensure that all applicable vendors have proper W9 support
- Set up vendors in invoice processing software including verifying all addresses and Federal ID numbers from the W9 of these vendors
- High school diploma
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related filed preferred
- 2-4 years of progressive Accounts Payable experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including intermediate knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of 1099 reporting requirements preferred
- Ability to respond quickly to shifting priorities and a highly entrepreneurial environment and consistently meet deadlines
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.