about 1 month ago
6 month to hire
Signature Consultants is looking for an Administrative Assistant to work on a contract position with one of our clients located in Orlando, FL.
- Responding to clients' needs and handling questions and concerns is critical to ensuring strong customer relationships
- This role is responsible for managing and prioritizing requests from clients, managing key projects and ensuring reporting and correspondence is completed timely
- Manage administration of client facing portal/website/interface for updates to existing collateral, new products, and customer access to the learning management system
- Assist corporate accounting with researching and resolving customer issues (e.g., invoice discrepancies, check requests and reporting)
- Follow up on customer inquiries regarding products, credit, pricing, and distribution and service concerns
- Assist with processing and updating legal contracts by obtaining and reviewing financial data, ensuring accuracy, utilizing our contract management systems for processing and obtaining necessary approvals
- Assist with sales to include providing demos of services offered, manage trial access, and onboarding new accounts
- Coordinate with internal partners to ensure accurate customer data including contract alignments, discounts, and special handling instructions are established
- Establish and execute strong project management by working with internal departments and external clients to roll-out new services and manage other projects as requested
- Prepare correspondence, presentations, reports and other general administrative support, as needed
- Project management
- Administrative support
- Customer service
- Microsoft office
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.