18 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Agile analyst - Jira consultant for an opportunity with a client located in Charlotte, NC; Raleigh, NC; Chandler, AZ; or Dallas, TX (remote until after Covid-19 ~ on site after covid-19 sometime in early 2022). Our client is seeking the ideal candidate to work on an assignment for 6-12 months + (and my convert to Full-time ~ prefer candidates who are eligible to covert to permanent employee).
- Work closely with Product Owner to translates product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria
- Work closely with Technical Lead and Solution Architect to define best possible solution to answer business requirement and use case
- Reporting back the approach and final solution to the stakeholder
- Perform additional verification after the feature being developed and ready for test
- Collect as much information about the product and business context as possible, requirement analysis information from stakeholders and users
- Managing analysis, solutioning, development and implementation solutions
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Required Knowledge, Skills & Experience :
- Experience with Agile methodologies and tools like JIRA, Confluence is must
- Understanding of the technology stack like Angular, Java and respective Web stacks
- Kanban expertise in putting a kanban board together
- Knowledge of software applications and business tools such as MS Project, MS Excel, Access, Smart Sheets, Visio etc. BI Tools like Oracle BI, Tableau
- Expertise in engagement delivery, ability to coordinate with all associated project team members
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a collaborative and dynamic team environment
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.