21 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Agile Business Analyst for an opportunity with a client located in Harrisburg, NC.
- Recognized as an expert and visionary in providing strategic business solutions to enterprise-wide technology initiatives
- Acts as a liaison between client area and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of the most complex, strategic, corporate-wide business problems to be solved with automated systems
- Provide technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements
- Applies knowledge of industry trends and technology to drive organizational change and position the company for the future
- Work with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes.
- Participates in transforming strategic enterprise architecture and design principles into specific system requirements and specifications
- Recommend and initiates systems testing
- Act as the highest-level internal consultant within technology and business groups by re-engineering technical processes for greater efficiency's with significant impact to the business
- Direct and serves as a mentor to less experienced staff
- 10+ years of business systems analysis experience, business systems design experience, or a combination of both
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Deep domain experience supporting consumer credit cards businesses, on the issuer side of the business. This can be complimented by experience
- Excellent Requirements Management and User Story Management skills
- Demonstrated ability to decompose Epics into User Stories with robust Acceptance Criteria
- Deep Agile Experience and understanding of the Scrum Delivery team function
- Successful candidates will function as a Business Analyst/Business Systems Consultant within a Scrum Delivery team, working with a Product Owner to develop User Stories and Acceptance Criteria and maintain a team product backlog
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.