about 1 month ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Agile Coach for an opportunity with a client located in Pennington, NJ. Our client is seeking someone who will work with executive leaders that span the organization to the portfolio level providing guidance around facilitating and leading an Agile transformation as well as providing consultation around organizational Agile practices/processes.
- Responsible for providing knowledge, architecture and expertise around enterprise Lean Agile processes while coaching leadership roles in the organization to successfully lead and manage concepts at the enterprise level
- Coordinate and coaches executive leaders across an organization within the framework architecture of Agile methodology, specific to Scrum, Scrum Master skills, Lean and Kanban
- Responsible for driving transformation across Consumer Technology including: scrum team level agile coaching, meeting facilitation, training documentation and delivery, process documentation, team assessments and improve plans
- Work with senior level business and technology teams to build a sustainable road map to improve the planning and execution model
- Handle a portfolio, manage a team of coaches and face off to executives
- Create and lead internal admin council, including training, custom Rally report development, new Rally app on-boarding, new Rally tool integration project management
- 5+ years experience transforming and coaching teams to Lean Agile
- Exposure to large organizational transformations is required
- SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) SPC4 Certified
- 10+ years experience in full development life cycle
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills, coaching and mentorship experience
- Should be able to mentor team members, scrum master & product owner
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate with and present to a variety of audiences including Senior Management
- Expertise in JIRA, CA Agile Central Rally Tool
- Experience in implementing CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment)
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.