about 1 month ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Agile Scrum Master for an opportunity with a client located in Charlotte, NC.
- Act as Scrum Master for multiple agile development teams
- Contributing to the successful implementation of assigned features by ensuring that all the required elements are appropriately understood, documented, owned, and actioned by the team
- Work with business units to analyze processes, functions, and procedures to determine the most effective business solutions to meet the needs of the business objectives
- Partners with Business Partners and application SMEs to identify and mitigate risk and execute upon end to end technology development to deliver solutions
- Manages to timelines and communicates feature status
- Lead agile team to facilitate sprint events (stand up, planning, demo, and retrospective)
- Work closely with developers and testers to ensure requirements and designs are translated accurately into working stories and that test plans and scripts serve customer needs
- Work under minimal supervision on line of business projects requiring creative solutions
- Must have 2+ years of experience as a scrum master
- Strong experience with Jira
- Bachelor's Degree in information Systems/Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- Excellent analytical and project management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application requirements
- Excellent relationship management, communication, teamwork, and influence skills
- Ability to operate at senior levels in both written and verbal communications interacting professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Highly versed in agile software development lifecycle
- Strongly detail oriented, organized, and analytical
- Self-motivated and can work independently as well as in a team environment
- Proficient with MS Office applications: Excel, MS Project, Visio, Word, and PowerPoint
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.