25 days ago
12 months plus
Signature Consultants is seeking a Agile Transformation Analyst for an opportunity with a client located in Charlotte, NC.
Responsibilities, and Requirements:
- Support Agile Transformation Lead and Enterprise/Agile Coaches in conducting the following for all pre-determined Products/Journeys/Enablers
- Conduct current state analysis including gathering main takeaways from documentation received from stakeholders, creating interview questions, helping conduct key stakeholder interviews, and synthesizing information into recommendations
- Collate interview takeaways and incorporate within current state facilitation material ahead of final current state review sessions
- Create initial draft of target state hypothesis for agile operating model (e.g., team composition, roles and responsibilities) based on current state takeaways and update based on stakeholder review sessions
- Create target agile delivery model based on current state knowledge, Bank agile methodology, and the agreed upon target state hypothesis; will include information on target state roles & responsibilities, execution model, strategy, measurement (OKRs/KPIs), governance best practices and change management
- Support creation of Product/Journey/Enabler canvas
- Develop Personas & Journey Maps to determine desired capabilities for the product/Journey/enabler area
- Support definition of product/journey/enabler backlog, including developing Epics, user stories and features for the product roadmap
- Complete staffing analysis deliverables, including leader gap analysis and requisitions as needed
- Work directly with Enterprise/Agile Coaches to ensure Agile Transformation aligns with Enterprise Change Management (ECM) guidelines
- Work directly with Product Managers, Product Owners and other business and technology partners to help carryout target operating model goals specific to target routines, roles and OKRs
- Facilitate sessions on the adoption of personas, product canvas, Epics, user stories and other product management tools and techniques
- 5+ years of Management Consulting, Strategy Consulting, or Business Operations experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.