14 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a AML/BSA Specialist for an opportunity with a client located in Dayton, KY.
- Responsible for the reviewing of currency transactions and suspicious activity
- Follows defined procedures, policies and precedents refers unusual situations that require exceptions to Manager or Supervisor
- Supervisor schedules work however incumbent prioritizes assigned tasks
- May serve as a resource for less experienced staff and assist in their training
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One to three or more years of related work experience
- One to three years of clerical experience
- Banking experience
- Data Entry
- Knowledge of bank's operational policies, procedures, products and services
- Strong ability to identify and interpret data and resolve exceptions
- Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of PC based software, i.e., Word, Excel, etc. and applicable business line systems
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to interpret technical and administrative instructions
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
**Training will be conducted on site for a week, and then remote until we return to office**
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.