19 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Android Developer for an opportunity with a client located in San Francisco, CA.
- Provide leadership and deep technical expertise in all aspects of solution design and application development for specific business environments
- Focus on setting technical direction on groups of applications and similar technologies as well as taking responsibility for technically robust solutions encompassing all business, architecture, and technology constraints
- Responsible for coordinating teams to accomplish development in a matrixed organization
- Design, Develop & Prototype Android customer application for phone and tablets for internal and external use Participate in full app life-cycle: concept , design, build, deploy, test and release to app store Work with product teams on new product ideas, designs, prototypes and estimate
- Keep up-to-date on current and upcoming features in relevant products and platforms
- Drive a best practices approach to the continuous improvement/RELEASE of our products, processes, and tools Write and maintain documentation for all features in development
- 5-7 years of experience
- Experience working with Android Application technologies
- Demonstrated interest in technology, technology-related issues and analytical analysis
- High performance and standards as demonstrated by academic or previous job experience
- Effective collaborator with both non-technical and technical team members
- Motivated self-starter with a high attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team-based environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong focus on troubleshooting and issue resolution
- Must have Release experience
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.