15 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking an Android Developer for an opportunity with a client located in Mountain View, CA.
- Understand Android technologies (i.e. API, SDK, Java, Relevant hardware) and Android permission model
- Technical understanding of how Android apps work. (e.g., how Android permissions work, what a headless app means, what a default handler means, etc)
- Manage Policies requests from cross-functionally by providing guidance for high visibility escalations, gray area cases, inquiries, and singular scenarios that might require exceptional handling.
- Conduct trend analysis on past requests to understand any gaps in policy coverage and/or processes and help identify opportunities for improvement to reduce repeated requests/increase efficiencies
- Create and refine processes, systems and tools, and help expand our support and awareness of emerging product and policy escalations/issues as these come our way; maintain and improve the policy consultation team's coverage and knowledge of policies and processes
- Lead deep-dive and root cause analyses to identify operational gaps and work with Process Excellence, Engineering, Product and Tools to optimize our workflows
- BA/BS degree Computer Science and/ or equivalent practical experience
- 5-8 years of experience in Android app development, app reviews, content moderation, policy enforcement, customer/developer support or policy creation
- Experience in operations management, contact center operations or project management
- Technical understanding of how Android apps work. (e.g., how Android permissions work, what a headless app means, what a default handler means, etc.)
- Data analysis and problem solving experience
- Experience executing test plans and test cases and organizing output into clear concise reports
- Can capture data, import to spreadsheet, and pivot data for ad-hoc manual and automated reports
- Ability to learn new tools and technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to share work status regularly, report issues as necessary, summarize complex issues
- Ability to manage, prioritize and deliver on conflicting priorities
- Attention to details with excellent follow-up, high moral standards and great team player
- Expectation of complete confidentiality
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with a proven ability to work successfully in cross-functional teams, including with senior stakeholders and executives
- Ability to function well in high-pressure situations and smoothly take the lead if necessary
- Experience/knowledge in data analysis, complex problem solving, efficient execution
- Proficiency in simplifying and presenting complex concepts to senior stakeholders
- Experience in content moderation, DevOps, policy enforcement, or policy creation
- Understanding of international and geopolitical events and how they may impact a global company and experience managing and building high-volume outsourced operations
- Experience with tradefed and Android CTS/GTS test suites execution and test fail evaluation
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.