about 2 months ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Android Developer for an opportunity with a client located in Dallas, TX.
- Work directly with our remote development group, product management team, and tech support team, for the development and support of our Payment Fusion Terminal Application
- Assist the entire life cycle of our next big feature, from design through implementation to launch
- Responsible for creating highly functioning code
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related IT field
- 5+ years of Android development experience
- Strong Experience consuming RESTful web services from mobile platform
- Experience with asynchronous processing and Kotlin is plus
- Experience with the MVVM and MVP design patterns
- Experience fully automated development, build, test, promote process of a native app
- Fluent with Android Development standards and app release guidelines and Material Design guidelines
- Knowledge of Dagger, Retrofit, and RxJava
- Experience actually promoting apps
- Excellent communication skills and ability to speak and write clearly and accurately, particularly as it relates to technical concepts
- Payments industry experience is a plus
- Point-of-Sale development experience is a plus
- Experience working with an off-shore engineering team
- Expertise in Agile methods, software development life cycle management, continuous integration, and build and release management
- Experience in mobile payments, including securing mobile devices through Mobile Device Management (MDM) solutions
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.