about 1 month ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Angular Developer for an opportunity with a client located in Charlotte, NC.
- Work on design and develop scalable solutions using efficient Design Patterns
- Adept in handling the Non-functional requirements (performance, through put, SLA etc.)
- Identify improvement areas within the application and work to implement the same
- Flexibility in adapting to team requirements
- Ensuring high quality levels in all deliverables
- Participate in mandatory training and cross functions across team
- Demonstrate enthusiasm and zeal to acquire domain knowledge
- Work efficiently in matrix organization, with India and USA leadership
- Actively involved in process improvements and automation's
- Developer with strong hands on experience on Angular or related UI frameworks, with 7 plus years of overall experience in UI development
- Should have hands on experience of Web Application development using advanced HTML designing and Java scripting
- Excellent aesthetic capability with UX designing and development experience
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
- Have a good understanding of all aspects of the application like rendering huge dataset, fetching data using HTTP and authentication
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Knowledge of banking domain preferably Global Markets, Financial Risk, Treasury etc.
- Ag-Grid, HighchartJS, NgRx
- B.E, B.Tech/MCA
- 7+ Yrs
- Expert in Angular
- Strong understanding of Design Pattern
- JAVA SCRIPT
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.