about 1 month ago
Signature Consultants is seeking an Ansible Automation Engineer for an opportunity with a client located in Richardson, TX.
We are looking to hire an Ansible Automation Engineer responsible for Assessing, developing, and implementing specific new and emerging technologies, platforms, and automation services. This position requires expertise using Ansible in a Windows environment. The candidate will be responsible for the development of automation solutions utilizing Ansible Core and Ansible Tower. The candidate will work as part of a team automating infrastructure playbooks and roles, development and testing in non-production environments, as well as migration to production environments and other infrastructure related needs.
- Expert knowledge of Windows operating systems (Windows 2008/2012/2019) Windows .NET platform and Windows IIS administration
- Expert Coding and scripting in a Windows environment ¬¬ (PowerShell, Shell, Bash, Python, JSON, YAML, Jinja2)
- Expert knowledge of Source Code Control Systems (Git, GitHub, BitBucket)
- Expert knowledge of Ansible Core, Ansible Tower and Ansible Windows modules
- Ansible subject matter expert and mentor for other admins and developers
- Expert knowledge of build automation and Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (Jira, XLR, Jenkins, Artifactory, Ansible, and SQL)
- A passion for learning and adapting to new technologies, Ability to see the big picture, not just the piece you are working on
- Candidate must be self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, able to work with little supervision and a responsible team-player
- Micro Services and REST API's, Django, Flask and others
- Ansible Tower Workflow designs
- Willing and able to work in a 24 X 7 environment including after hours and weekend support to support multiple time zones
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations, Familiar with Agile and DevOps concepts and practices
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, Familiar with technical writing (create and maintain operational documents)
- Working knowledge of application setup, support, and configuration
- Source Code Branching Methodology knowledge
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.