20 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a API Developer for an opportunity with a client located in Charlotte, NC. Our client is seeking an innovative and passionate AWS API Developer with strong technical ability, communication and collaboration skills. As an API Developer you will be responsible for designing and building Enterprise APIs to grow and support Ally's digital footprint. You will work with stakeholders, technology team leadership and subject matter experts to analyze, design, build and implement API's needed within the organization. You will also be in charge of implementation, documentation, and integration of a variety of software platforms through the REST API framework, Lambda's and other AWS services. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment and enables us to deliver and improve on the product quickly.
- Develop and deploy serverless components hosted on AWS cloud technology
- Capable of API delivery end to end which includes Planning, Design, Development, Testing, and Delivery of API(s) and services
- Develop and deploy API policies using Apigee Edge Platform
- Understand creation and deployment of API first design strategy
- Collaborate with service delivery team members to ensure solid design principles and platform reliability, resilience, and performance/scalability
- Effectively communicates expectations, issues, risks, and decisions to product team
- Designs, Develops and prototypes cloud deployed services, apis, and serverless "infrastructure as code" to enable business capabilities in alignment with the architecture direction and standards
- Ensure adherence to solid architecture guidelines and frameworks related to logging, authentication, security, error recovery etc.
- Participate in an agile delivery process, and as part of that help size stories and own, research and recommend new solutions
- Be open to learning new things, adapting, and learning from others
- 5+ years previous development experience
- Hands on experience with a variety ofAWS services that include, but not limited to:
- NodeJS runtime preferred
- API Gateway
- Experience with monitoring solutions such as CloudWatch
- Experience developing microservices
- Past experience with developing serverless REST APIs using AWS Lambda is a plus.
- Strong preference for someone with experience creating event driven architecture.
- AWS certification is a plus
- Ability to influence and guide product solutions with Technology best practices
- BS / MS / PhD in in Computer Science, Math or related engineering fields or equivalent practical experience
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.