about 1 month ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a App Dev - Java - Lead for an opportunity with a client located in Boston, MA.
- Contribute as a full-stack developer working on everything through development all the way to deployment of your code
- Risk management policy and working within guidelines for managing controlled UAT & Production environments
- Working closely with upper management
- Designs and supports integration testing plans
- Develops and executes unit and integration test scripts
- Design and create work flows to accommodate projects
- Working closely with the front Equity Finance Traders, Product Development and the Local and Global technology teams to define, design and implement the system
- Document and train other team members on the framework
- Strong experience in developing highly multithreaded highly scalable, concurrent applications
- Strong Database skills and good SQL knowledge
- Experience with a relational database - strong Database skills and good SQL knowledge
- Strong working knowledge of Natural Language Speech or expert working knowledge of Speech applications
- Strong debugging and profiling skills using any commercial Java Profiler
- The ability to develop quality code, test, participate in code walkthroughs, support implementation and solve technical issues quickly and accurately
- Strong problem management and problem investigation skills with ability to learn new skills quickly to value add in problem focus areas
- Knowledgeable of and comfortable with a formal software development methodology such as RUP
- Deliver functional working scalable, stable, secure, high quality software within each designated sprint
- Knowledge of developing Integration Applications using web services, JDBC drivers, JMS drivers etc.
- Web Methods/Mule is highly desirable
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.