11 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a App Dev - Java - Sr for an opportunity with a client located in Plano, TX.
- Design and implement Java applications that fulfill employer requirements
- Create well-written code that runs efficiently and optimally
- Communicate with end-users to determine their needs
- Test completed software and debug as necessary
- Examine existing code and recommend patches, design overhauls or fixes for broken code
- Knowledge of Java build tools
- Experience with Java EE components
- Experience with Java Web frameworks
- Experience using Java testing tools for finished code
- Knowledge of the use of Java application containers
- Ability to communicate effectively with management or clients
- Ability to analyze the code while it is under construction
- Excellent problem-solving skills
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.