12 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Application Analyst for an opportunity with a client located in Charlotte, NC.
- Monitors production operation of and maintain the availability of assigned applications
- Reviewing and reacting to daily performance logs and providing 24X7 on call support as defined by the business needs Responds to production emergencies (application down and logic errors) within the appropriate Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Coordinates response for critical and high Incidents, System Disruption Events (SDEs), major events
- Assists users, answers user questions and assists users with defining business processes as necessary
- Leads troubleshooting for issues and implement fixes to assigned solutions
- Communicates appropriate information including downtimes, change management, status, issues, defects, etc. to users, IT management and any other necessary audience
- Recognizes appropriate times to provide this communication
- Exhibits maturity, confidence and a proper level of assertiveness when needed
- Effectively handles stress and frustration
- Demonstrates the ability to absorb change and continue with positive results
- Works with vendors to implement and/or support (broke-fix, defects, maintenance, patches, upgrades, service packages) applications and solutions
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, or other related discipline
- In addition to required degree, four (4) or more years related work experience
- Bachelors degree(s) AND four (4) or more years related work experience listed above, High School/GED AND eight (8) or more years related work experience
- Willingness to learn and apply new skills
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Minimum 2-4 years as an IT Application Analyst or equivalent
- Four years coding/programming, trouble-shooting, problem-solving, logical design, SQL coding, Business Requirements analysis, vendor management, root cause analysis
- Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle, Change management for production systems
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.