about 1 month ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Application Architect V / Java Developer for an opportunity with a client located in Jersey City, NJ and New York, NY.
- Meeting with technology managers and the design team to discuss the goals and needs of the company
- Examining and defining current architecture systems
- Designing scalable architecture systems for Java-based applications
- Identifying the hardware and software infrastructure needs to accommodate the company's architectural goals
- Troubleshooting design flaws and system bottlenecks
- Performing validation tests to ensure the flexibility and scalability of the Java environment
- Assisting the software design team with application integration
- Conducting system performance tests
- Completing systems reports
- 5 year experience in software engineering or computer science
- Previous work experience as a software or Java architect
- Advanced knowledge of software architecture
- Experience with the design and implementation of software networks
- Experience with software design and web programming
- High-level project management skills
- Ability to solve complex software system issues
- Good communication skills
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.