8 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Application Development Level 1 for an opportunity with a client located in Norcross, GA.
- Developing software solutions to meet customer needs
- Creating and implementing the source code of new applications
- Testing source code and debugging code
- Evaluating existing applications and performing updates and modifications
- Developing technical handbooks to represent the design and code of new applications
- A working knowledge of programming languages such as Java and ORACLE
- Experience in application and software development
- Knowledge of software design and programming principles
- Good mathematical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication and team-working skills
- Exceptional hands-on Java experience (1-3 years minimum)
- Some hands-on exposure to OR knowledge of distributed caching strategies, concurrent programming, distributed computing and testing frameworks
- Excellent problem solving, interpersonal presentation and analytical skills
- Core Java (8.0)
- Google Protocol Buffers, Rest, IBM MQ
- Distributed Caching, Concurrent programming, Design patterns & Testing Frameworks
- Sybase/DB2 knowledge is highly desirable
- Experience with data analytics is a strong positive, as part of an overall development background
- While prior financial background is not required, a high degree of motivation to learn, innovate and work independently is essential
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.