11 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Application Development Manager for an opportunity with a client located in Boston, MA. Our client is looking for the ideal candidate to manage their to team to help out managing their custom app development (web, iOS, MSFT) and application integration's.
- Managing local and off shore development resources
- Delivering state of the art solutions, code to highest standards
- Providing project management, relationship management, vendor management, contract management and audit support
- Assist the VP of Digital Solutions in the overall management and operation of Information Services
- Experience managing small to medium mobile application teams
- Strong leadership and organizational skills with ability to structure efficient and effective teams
- Knowledge of mobile and web application concepts, distributed environments, and oracle database technologies
- Experience in iOS and Android development platforms
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Business knowledge of Financial Service applications
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate ideas clearly and efficiently, displays active listening skills, and communicates effectively and efficiently
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and develop innovative solutions to meet project expectations
- Strong client management skills and competencies, attention to detail and the ability to be proactive, prudent and confident in time critical pressure situations
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Extensive knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle with an understanding of both Waterfall and Agile development methodologies
- Minimum 2 years of experience managing mobile application development teams
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.