about 1 month ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Application Production Support for an opportunity with a client located in Chicago, IL. Our client is looking for someone who can work high pressure trading environment and assimilate information from multiple sources quickly. The role requires a good problem solver, and someone who can adhere to strict procedures and guidelines which include incident, service request and change management.
- First point of contact for business requests and reported impact
- Monitoring and alerting of critical trading system environments
- Release implementation and post-release testing
- Build and maintain strong partnerships with business stakeholders, application development personnel, and infrastructure contacts
- Troubleshooting of complex systems issues
- Proactive identification and resolution of problem hotspots
- Development of tools and driving efficiency/stability improvements
Python, Application Support, Incident management, Problem management
- Ability to rationalize the impact of multiple concurrent issues/requests and prioritize work accordingly
- An independent sense of motivation to continuously improve themselves and their environment
- An intuitive problem solving ability which leads to solution alternatives that reflect the analyst's diverse foundation of knowledge, skills and experiences
- The confidence, focus, and adaptable communication style required to effectively coordinate restoration efforts for high-impact technology incidents
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.