Jersey City, New Jersey
8 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking an Application Programmer for an opportunity with a client located in Jersey City, NJ. Our client is seeking someone to work side by side with business partners to ensure expected quality software is built to serve our customers and clients.
- Responsible for understanding the business requirements, build/enhance application components to support the requirement
- To be accountable for enabling testing organization to certify the application
- To assist the technology infrastructure team in production deployment and transitioning to support team
- Acquire knowledge of the business and technical components of an application and work with their peers to follow enterprise software development methodologies
- 10+ years of experience in JAVA development
- 10+ years of relevant IT software experience (Development SDLC lifecycle)
- Experience in developing Mainframe Native Stored Procedure (NSP)
- Knowledge of Spring, Spring MVC and Spring Batch
- Strong Core Java Skills
- Experience building REST web services is preferred
- Experience in WebServices (JAXRPC or JAXWS) technologies and Development approaches
- Basic Knowledge of XML Schema and Processing Technologies (Parsers, JAXB, XSLT etc)
- Good Understanding of Core Java Patterns and J2EE Design Patterns ( like Adapters, Business Objects, Delegates, Service Locator, Singleton, DAO, DTO)
- Knowledge in Mule APIs, rules engine like IBM ODM
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.