about 2 months ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Appraisal Operations Associate for an opportunity with a client located in Hopkins, MN.
- Assists with the operations surrounding the review of all types of property
- Primary liaison between the business lines they support and 3rd party real estate appraisers assigned valuation products
- Responsible for daily workflow and meeting service standards
- Ability to troubleshoot problems on orders
- Knowledge of Appraisals or Real Estate is highly preferred
- Background in banking or the mortgage industry is also highly preferred
- High attention to detail and time management skills are also needed to perform position
- Open to change as guidelines and policies may change often
- Excellent communication skills (Both verbal, and written)
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.