27 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Associate Application Security Analyst for an opportunity with a client located in Warren, IL.
- Maintain awareness of the latest critical information security vulnerabilities, threats, and exploits
- Provide guidance on existing and emerging threats in the web and mobile application space as they apply within the environment
- Facilitate application demonstration sessions with developers and application owners to educate the Application Security team on application functionality prior to performing technical security assessments
- Assist in conducting and facilitating security reviews, as directed by senior team members, throughout the application development lifecycle
- Performing and improving security assessments for applications across the enterprise
- Documenting application security vulnerabilities within organizations tracking system
- Communicating vulnerabilities to application stakeholders
- Assist in communicating technical application security concepts to customers, including developers, architects, and managers
- Assist in training customer staff on application security and remediation of application security code defects
- Identify enhancements to tools, standards, and processes
- Provide input into policies and procedures, and contribute to the implementation and refinement of the strategy for the Application Risk program on a global basis
- 1-2 years of direct enterprise-level software development experience
- .Net Framework (C#, VB, ASP)
- Web Applications (N-Tier)
- Mobile/Application Services
- 1-2 years of direct application security and/or security developer experience
- Demonstrate knowledge of web application vulnerabilities and web application business logic flaws and threats
- Demonstrate understanding of application architectures and technology, including web applications, mobile technology, data encryption, and identity and access management.
- Hands-on Experience with manual vulnerability testing and static code analysis is strongly desired
- Experience with tools such as Burp Suite, ZAP Proxy, Metasploit, and other open-source security tools
- Must have an understanding of security controls such as Authentication, Authorization, Access Control, Cryptography, and Network Protocols
- Experience in OWASP Top 10, SANS 25, NIST, and CVE
- Written and verbal communication skills are critical
- Adept at communicating concepts to diverse audiences with varying skill sets
- Certification such as OSCP, OSWE, or ECSA is a plus
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.