13 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Associate Data Analyst-Tableau/Alteryx for an opportunity with a client located in Minneapolis, MN and also can be telecommute in Eden Prairie.
- Help produce and maintain next level data, reporting, tools, and analysis for the Rx Specialty business
- Participate in team Agile scrums for the team in addition to being an active developer of our products in support of the Rx Specialty business, 340B Program
- Work cross functionally with Clients, other Developers, OGA, IT to define requirements, develop/maintain solutions, UAT, and help manage the portfolio
- Produce and maintain 5+ new data flows/reports annually in addition to weekly ad-hoc report/analytic requests
- Support 1+ projects per sprint from requirements through UAT
- Complete on average 5 ad-hoc requests per week
- 1 Year Tableau (or similar Data Viz tool) development experience
- 1 Year Alteryx (or similar Data Transformation tool) development experience
- 1 Year SQL (or similar database) basic experience
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.