about 1 month ago
Signature Consultants is looking for an Associate Recruiter to work on a contract position with one of our clients located in W. Palm Beach, FL.
- Perform high-level investigations and coordinate responses based on escalation risk mitigation procedures
- Serve as a point of contact regarding employment investigations that involves law enforcement contact
- Document employment packages to ensure compliance with local, state, or federal laws
- Work with Employee Relations regarding possible investigative employment issues
- Develop tracking and applicant flow process
- Provide daily advice and interpretation to managers and supervisors as well as to outside applicants to make sure that federal, state, and corporate policies are administered in a consistent and fair way
- Comply with all federal, state, and local regulatory agencies
- Familiarity with cold calling up to 100 candidates per day and ability to track and report out on metrics
- Experience with utilizing sourcing methods outside of LinkedIn, Facebook, and Indeed. Ideally, familiar with souring through Boolean, Twitter, finding public lists, etc.
- Ability to explain demonstrated results in closing candidates
- Comfortability with demanding customers, fast paced environments, and constant change
- Medium Proficiency with Excel (running pivot tables, maintaining lists, basic formulas, etc)
- Working experience with Access is a plus
- Team lead or senior sourcer experience
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, related business field or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of experience in exempt and non-exempt staffing
- Master's degree in Human Resources or related field of study
- Ability to work with multi-functional areas
- Self-starter that takes actions without instructions
- Ability to gain the confidence of all levels of management through high standards of performance
- Excellent knowledge of HR operations and administrations
- Excellent planning, time management, communication, decision-making, organization, and interpersonal skills
- High standard of integrity and reliability
- Ability to meet attendance requirements
- Ability to work extended hours
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.