5 days ago
ATM/Hardware Tester Summary:
Signature Consultants is seeking an ATM/Hardware Tester for an opportunity with a client in Charlotte, NC.
- Software tester for the ATM platform
- Plan and execute regression tests for all releases of the ATM applications
- Develop and report on appropriate tests for the releases and document any defects or issues found after doing appropriate due diligence and troubleshooting of the problem. The tester needs to include a level of software/hardware/firmware in the testing
- Ability to plan and document tests
- Ability to execute tests and troubleshoot issues to narrow the resulting problem
- Ability to document defects and issues while providing due diligence
- Understanding of agile and the tester's role in the process
- Hardware testing onsite in a lab environment
- Talents should include curiosity, tenacity and ability to clearly deduce and communicate issues to the appropriate level
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.