19 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Automation Tester with Web Services for an opportunity with a client located in Charlotte, NC.
- Responsible for Testing SOA (service oriented architecture) based mid-tier applications
- Responsible for analyzing the business requirements and develop test plan & test scripts based on business objectives and design.
- Responsible for web services and message based testing.
- Responsible for fully automating the regression suites for applications using Parasoft SOATest
- Responsible for defect and status reporting
- Responsible for supporting UAT and End to End testing efforts
- Responsible for weekend support for both Independent and Integrated releases
- Candidate should have in depth experience in SOA and web services (service testing, middleware testing, messaging validation and virtualization)
- Knowledge of industry standards, proactive planning and the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- 4-6 years of proven, hands-on experience in ESB / SOA / EAI based application testing using Parasoft SOATest, SoapUI, or equivalent (Enterprise Service Bus /Service Oriented Architecture / Enterprise Application Integration)
- Experience in working with any ESB platform / EAI TIBCO / Web methods
- Good understanding of XML, SOAP, MQ, WSDL Technologies
- Experience with creating stubs / responders
- Experience working on other SOA testing tools
- Experience in functional testing, including writing detailed test plans and test scripts
- Proven experience with JIRA
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with quick adaptation to new technologies, methodologies, and systems
- Full lifecycle development methodology, SOA testing concepts and methodology
- Strong at Software Testing concepts.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Detail-oriented and persistent, able to drive complicated tasks through to completion
- Ability to work in an Agile team environment
- Individual contributor, capable of self-directing daily tasks
- Seeks out best practices to find opportunities for improvements in test execution process
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.