24 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Azure Cloud Engineer for an opportunity with a client located in Dallas, TX.
- Knowledge of Azure and its associated technologies, both from DevOps and CloudOps perspective
- Knowledge of Azure cluster management for VMs that run containerized services and S3 buckets
- Creating Azure pipelines and manage IAM rule based policies
- Design and manage highly scalable/available Cloud Infrastructure
- Extensive knowledge of Terraform and infrastructure as code
- Extensive knowledge of CI/CD tools and configuration of build and release pipelines
- Working with version control tools such as Bitbucket or Github
- Perform Patch management tasks include
- Maintaining current knowledge of available patches, deciding what patches are appropriate for particular systems
- Ensure that patches are installed properly, testing systems after installation, and documenting all associated procedures
- Recommend and implement system enhancements that will improve the performance and reliability of the system including installing, upgrading/patching, monitoring, problem resolution, and configuration management
- Test new releases of products to ensure compatibility and minimize user impact
- Develop and document technical processes and procedures as needed
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware
- Minimum 3+ years in Cloud Technologies preferably Azure
- Minimum 3+ years of experience with deployment orchestration systems such as Kubernetes, ECS, and Elastic Beanstalk
- Minimum 2+ years of experience working with CI/CD tools such as CircleCI or Jenkins
- Minimum 2+ years of experience with Docker and Docker-Compose
- Minimum 4+ years with configuration management and automation tools (e.g., Puppet, Ansible, Chef, CloudFormation, SaltStack, Terraform)
- Strong Linux system administration experience
- Strong programming experience in at least one language (python, node, java, go, c/c++, ruby)
- Experience with logging and monitoring tools such as ELK, DataDog or NewRelic, LogEntries, SumoLogic, etc.
- Experience with Incident Management and crisis management
- Able to participate in 24/7 on-call rotation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.