District of Columbia
28 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Azure Data Engineer (REMOTE) for an opportunity with a client located in Washington, DC. Our client is looking for the ideal candidate with a background in Azure Databricks & Machine learning.
- Design data platform solutions using Azure data services such as Data Factory, Azure Event Hub, Azure Databricks
- Use cutting-edge cloud and data technologies to help develop a predictive analytic platform for a high-throughput transactional system environment
- Create data processing and analytics solutions, including Big data storage for various data types and large-scale data processing using Databricks
- Build and deploy machine learning data models into the Azure
- Develop and re-engineering of an Azure & Databrick for an end to end predictive system.
- Use experience working with Azure Data & Storage, Azure Analytics & tools, as well as the traditional Microsoft BI stack
- Software engineering background would be preferred
- Experience with a systems programming language like Java, Scala, C++, or C#, etc.
- Experience working with streaming data, using tools such as Kafka, Azure Event Hub, etc.
- Experience with distributed systems
- Experience working in a data science / machine-learning context (ideally to the extent of deploying ML models as part of a data pipeline)
- Expert with Azure cloud computing including big data technologies
- Proven experience developing Big Data solutions in the Azure space
- Extensive experience with the Azure Data services (Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, Data Lake Analytics, HDInsight, Machine Learning, and Stream Analytics)
- Experience with Azure cloud computing including big data technologies such as Azure Databricks cluster management
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.