about 1 month ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Net Application Architect for an opportunity with a client located in Charlotte, NC. Our client is looking for a hands on candidate to help build out cloud native solutions from scratch. This is for a large financial services client, specifically within the Investment Banking and Commercial Real Estate vertical.
Must have the ability to architect and engineer complex applications from the ground up within the Microsoft technology stack.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in an Azure Application Architecture
- 7+ years developing and designing applications in a Microsoft C# .Net application environment
- Strong experience in PAAS and SAAS
- Should be able to explain and provide direct examples of building out cloud native solutions
- Excellent knowledge around and experience with a variety of Azure service offerings and products
- Experience with Azure Dev/Ops and building ARM templates
- Automation and CI/CD experience
- Experience with .Net development
- Experience with Kubernetes and containerization
- Experience with MODERN web development and especially with MicroServices
- Know how to Architect and engineer while incorporating DevOps and applications with the ability to scale up and down
- IT start-up environment experience is nice to have
- Sr. Azure Application Lead
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.