20 days ago
12 months plus
Signature Consultants is seeking a BCP/ Cyber Resiliency Consultant for an opportunity with a client located in Charlotte, NC; NYC, Minneapolis, MN; Raleigh, NC; Phoenix, AZ; Irving, TX; San Francisco, CA.
- Lead or participate in moderately complex initiatives and deliverables within Strategy & Planning
- Contribute to large scale planning related to Strategy & Planning. Assist in the identification of strategic business, investment opportunities, evaluation, and approval process of identified opportunities
- Review and analyze business, operational, or technical assignments or challenges that require research, evaluation, and selection of alternatives
- Exercise independent judgment to guide medium risk deliverables
- Resolve moderately complex issues. Lead team to meet deliverables while leveraging solid understanding of the function, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
- Lead projects, teams or serve as a mentor
- BCP (Business Continuity Planning) Experience is a MUST
- Coordination or PM background
- Able to manage deliverables
- Work with multiple applications teams
Nice to have:
- Cyber Resiliency Experience or Cyber experience
- Bare Metal Restore Tool (Super nice to have)
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment.
- Organization and time management skills, follow project plan
- Reviewing of Third Party Relationships
- Decipher BCP Assessments/Contracts, etc.
- Identify gaps in Third Party and line of business recovery needs
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.