13 days ago
12 months plus
Signature Consultants is seeking a BI Microstrategy Developer for an opportunity with a client located in Charlotte, NC.
- Manage effective implementation of all projects, prepare associate documents and perform appropriate tests on same
- Develop and maintain various codes, documents and associate technical files
- Analyze all business associate issues and develop solutions for same
- Monitor all programs and ensure compliance to all technical specifications and prepare modifications if required
- Organize data, perform updates on systems and ensure compliance to timeframe
- Coordinate with project manager and evaluate all assign task
- Design effective plans for projects and ensure standardize programs for all projects
- Provide technical support to all employees and resolve all complex issues
- Develop test plans for programs and modify programs if required
- Participate in various teams and prepare reports and analyze effective solutions for business partners
- Maintain and update various Microstrategy system and configure and compile all required data
- Develop and maintain knowledge on various development projects and associate applications
- Supervise all production deals and resolve issues as per contact
- Participate in campaign planning and develop project scope and appropriate resources
- Coordinate with team and consumers and perform troubleshoot on process
- Maintain effective relationships with employees and develop good customer services plans
5+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.
- 5+ years of MicroStrategy Report & Dashboard Development experience
- 2+years of MicroStrategy Architect experience
- 5+ Years SQL experience
- Strong communication skills with ability to gather business requirements and create technical solution design documentation is mandatory
- Experience in multiple Business Intelligence Tools preferred, in this order: MicroStrategy, Power BI (2), and Tableau (3)
- Operational Risk Experience a plus, but not required
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.