17 days ago
12 months plus
Signature Consultants is seeking a Bilingual Analyst (remote until after Covid-19 ~ on site sometime in 2022) for an opportunity with a client located in Charlotte, NC. Our client is looking for the ideal candidate to work on an assignment for 12 months + (prefer candidates who are eligible to covert to permanent employee).
- Participate in planning and executing a variety of programs, services, and initiatives, and monitor key indicators to ensure effective performance and control management of assigned operations or business groups
- Review basic initiatives including policy or process changes, process improvements, technology enhancements, and conduct regular reviews to identify efficiency's and cost savings opportunities
- Receive direction from leaders and exercise independent judgment while developing an understanding of policies and procedures, best practices, and initiatives
- Collaborate and consult with mid-level managers or cross-functional business partners
- Provide work direction to less experienced Strategy and Execution staff
- Evaluate customer communications (i.e. call transcripts, written surveys, or emails) in English and Spanish to determine if certain observable characteristics are present in these interactions and classify the interactions into specific buckets based on observable characteristics in the interaction
- 6+ months of Business Operations, Implementation, or Strategic Planning experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, and/or education
- Fluency in Spanish
- Experience with customer service and compliant resolutions preferably for a financial institution
- Experienced in process audits, compliance and regulatory principles
- Attention to detail
- Experience in recognizing quality and performance measures
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.