20 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Bilingual Assistant for an opportunity with a client located in Jacksonville, FL.
- Provide email and telephone support to customers and follow-up as needed
- Attend meetings and take detailed notes and minutes- Sort incoming mail and prepare outgoing shipments
- Maintain office filing system- Become fully familiar with our products in order to speak to customer questions
- Process orders, returns, and exchange using our online sales and payment platforms
- Work with the warehouse to ensure timely and accurate order processing
- Update and maintain warehouse inventory and tracking reports- Manage inventory and resolve any discrepancies
- Act as the point of contact between management and internal/external clients
- Assist with overflow of administrative duties as needed
- Must be fully bilingual in Mandarin Chinese and English
- Associate degree in Marketing, Business, or related field preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 1-2 years customer service and/or administrative experience required
- Strong written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Professional and friendly telephone presence with ability to effectively communicate with customers
- Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize
- Team player who operates efficiently in a fast paced, team-oriented setting
- Computer literate with experience using Mac OS, Microsoft Office Suite and an aptitude for learning new software applications
- A passion for footwear and basketball is a definite plus
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.