about 2 months ago
We are currently hiring an experienced Accountant that is looking for a part time position. This would be a 4-6 month contract position and would work approximately 32 hours per week with some flexibility.
Responsibilies include using QuickBooks Online for entering financial transactions and reconciling invoices. We prefer an Accounting degree or solid experience in bookkeeping procedures. Ultimately, this position will help our Accounting department run smoothly, ensuring transparency and efficiency in all transactions.
- Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable
- Assist with Payroll
- Reconcile invoices and identify discrepancies
- Prepare bank deposits
- Enter financial transactions into QBO
- Maintain digital records
- Issue invoices to customers and external partners, as needed
- Execute journal entries as needed
- Work experience as an Accounting Assistant or Accounting Clerk
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping procedures, GAAP preferred
- Familiarity with finance regulations helpful
- Good math skills and the ability to spot numerical errors
- Hands-on experience with MS Excel and QuickBooks, preferably QBO