25 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Business Analyst (REMOTE) for an opportunity with a client located in Des Moines, IA.
- Create a Project and Portfolio Management Playbook
- Document overall work flow, processes, procedures, and controls for the following activities
- Portfolio Management
- Project and Program Management
- Resource Management
- Requirements Management
- Release Management
- Benefits Management
- Financial Management
- Organizational Change Management
- Senior Business Analyst with 10 yrs experience
- Must have JIRA experience
- Ability to track the work and progress in JIRA for the team, including status reporting
- Have extensive experience in JIRA Work Flow management across teams to help define the process
- Must have PMO Experience
- Ability to analyze current supporting materials and recommend improvements to overall process, procedures, and controls
- Ability to create process flows, procedures and reports
- Must have PPM Tool experience
- Clarity, planview, etc.
- Communication, facilitation, and organizational skills
- Must be able to work collaborative across teams to identify needs, track needs as requirements, and develop the materials above to deliver materials
- Iterative development experience
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.