13 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Business Analyst for an opportunity with a client located in Charlotte, NC.
- Analyzing the structure of a business to determine how it operates and determine its objectives
- Identifying any problems with the current business model
- Designing potential solutions to any problems identified during the research phase
- Preparing and delivering a report of their findings to leadership with comprehensive risk and impact assessment
- Developing comprehensive end-to-end (E2E) test cases at the application and multi-application levels
- Overseeing the implementation of approved process improvements
- Hiring, monitoring and overseeing the IT team members
- Carrying out training sessions and workshops to guide relevant teams
- Carrying out periodic quality checks
- Excellent research and analytic skills
- In-depth knowledge of data modeling techniques
- Working knowledge of relevant business management principles
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to turn complex concepts into simple language
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of word processing tools and other relevant software packages
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.