20 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Business Analyst (Banking Policies & Procedures) for an opportunity with a client located in Minneapolis, MN. Our client is seeking someone to work on a project called Disclosure Monitoring. They will be partnering with QA teams whose job it is to listen to phone calls and determine if employees have adhered to all policy/procedures when talking to customers. The whole process has been transformed! Instead of having QA teams listen to the calls, they will built out a Data Science technique that is able to scan 100% of the calls now.
- Knowledge of banking policy and procedures
- Ability to write technical requirement documents
- Analytical thought process with ability to reconcile complex procedure documents
- Prior banking experience highly desired, knowledge of heavily regulated industries is needed
- Needs help with business support
- Risk/control framework and how it maps to policies/procedures
- Prioritizing roll out across all LOBs
- Need to understand how to prioritize
- Help scale a program and know the control framework in financial industry
- Work with technology to write up things they need to transfer like BRDs
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.