5 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Business Analyst Fixed Income Accounting SQL for an opportunity with a client located in Boston, MA. Our client is looking for the ideal candidate to work on the Fixed Income accounting side. "Not Trading".
- Work closely with internal clients to identify business needs and document business requirements
- Translate business requirements into technical/functional specifications for developers
- Document and train users on new processes, procedures and systems
- Provide day-to-day technical support and maintenance of a proprietary data warehouse and order management system
- Perform ad-hoc queries, using SQL, in response to inquiries from other departments
- Maintain data integrity across several platforms including internal systems and external parties
- B.S. and/or advanced degree in Computer Information Systems or related field
- Experience and knowledge in fixed income products and investment management
- Experience gathering and documenting business, functional and technical requirements
- Experience (5yrs +) and knowledge using SQL Server
- Proficiency in MS Office products, specifically Excel and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly self-motivated and results oriented
- Experience with price bond, calculate a book yield and identify the types of data problems that might impact amortized price
- Must have strong SQL experience to query databases and dive in
Knowledge and Experience Preferred:
- Experience supporting a trading and/or fund accounting system (Charles River, EZE, Geneva)
- Experience (3yrs +) and knowledge with ETL tools such as SSIS or DTS
- Experience (5yrs +) and knowledge using SSRS
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.