about 2 months ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Business Analyst II for an opportunity with a client located in Cupertino. CA.
- Understanding and documenting business processes and workflows and their relationships to current and future software solutions
- Partnering with business users to fully surface their requirements; conducting interviews with key project stakeholders and document and presenting the results
- Assisting business users, project managers and IT leadership in optimizing the scope, benefits and risks of proposed projects; help manage expectations of users and management
- Defining use cases to articulate new functional software needs and the roles of each class of application user
- Analyzing the impact of change requests
- Supporting traceability from requirements through to QA
- Assisting in the definition of test plans and testing strategies and in the creation of test cases
- Assisting in the definition of roll out, training and user support plans
- Creating and/or reviewing manuals, procedures, and related user documentation; ensuring documentation is targeted to the appropriate audience
- Presenting concepts in a concise and focused manner, including narrative, process diagrams, role and accountability diagrams and business-focused story boards
- Undergraduate degree, preferably in information technology or business administration discipline
- Two plus years experience in business analysis
- Interviewing and listening skills to elicit detailed requirements
Analytical skills for transforming defined business needs into software requirements
- Verbal and written communication skills, ability to create effective requirements documents and review them with key project stakeholders at multiple levels of the organization
- Basic understanding of software design and development
- Experience with any or all of the following highly desirable: CRM, financial reporting, portal, accounting systems
- Ability to provide leadership and coaching to less experienced business analysts
- Experience with financial or professional services industries preferred
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.