17 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Business Analyst III (REMOTE) for an opportunity with a client located in Des Moines, IA.
- Business requirements and scope development
- Coordinate projects and delivery proper documentation
- Build strong internal and external partnerships
- Adhere to Agile principles and philosophies (Scrum or Kanban, as applicable) in fulfillment of the role
- Work as a cross-functional team member in an Agile setting to help complete and deliver the team commitments
- Collaborate across teams and across business areas in the spirit of an Agile mindset
- Fulfill the role in the spirit of the Agile Manifesto, with emphasis on delivery of incremental value with frequent iterations and feedback loops
- Responsible for reporting risks that are identified to the appropriate team and/or management
- Responsible for managing, monitoring and reporting risks within the scope of your work area, to include, but not limited to Information Security risks
- 5+ years as a Business Analyst Strong Data Analysis Skills
- Experience working with data development teams Strong Agile/Scrum
- Experience with SQL queries and understand the flow of data through a system
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.