New York, USA
about 1 month ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a senior level business analyst with extensive work experience in the financial sector for an opportunity with a client located in New York, NY. This role will be a part of Risk and Finance Technology at a well established bank. The group is involved in credit trading and the ideal candidate will have strong front office knowledge including but not limited to credit derivatives, interest rate derivatives, pricing models, etc.
- Risk Engine computes Risk, PL Explain, Ledges and complex scenarios for bond, credit derivatives, interest rate derivatives, Loans and mortgage derivatives- the numbers produced by this system are used by traders, risk managers and MO personnel on a daily basis
- Work with traders and portfolio strategist to ensure the daily risk is delivered accurately and on time
- Provide business analysis support to traders, risk managers, trading support personnel and Finance- this includes explaining and justifying Risk, P/L Explain and GL numbers
- Assist business teams in system User Acceptance testing planning and execution
- Team with FO Quant, Risk Quant, model validation and analytics developers to support new credit derivative products and model valuation
- Ensure that the numbers produced by the RE are correct as the RE is enhanced and improved
- Participate in various retirement, business enablement and regulator initiatives with business and horizontal Technology teams
- Acting as primary sign-off point, coordinate deployment and go live plans with Tech & business partners
- Extensive knowledge of fixed income finance and option pricing
- Previous experience in producing PV and sensitivities on Excel with Quant library is a plus
- 5-10 year experience in high pressure working environment within a financial institute
- Ability to successfully lead and deliver complex/critical projects in challenging environments
- Experience in Agile/Scrum Management and Agile Tools
- Ability to multitask across several project and assignment
- Experience operating in a decision-making role
- Experience facing off to the business
- Good leadership and communication skills and collaborate effectively across diverse/global teams
- Knowledge of Python is helpful
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.