about 1 month ago
12 months +
Signature Consultants is seeking a Business Initiatives Consultant (remote until post Covid-19 ~ onsite after COVID) for an opportunity with a client located in Charlotte, NC. Our client is looking for someone to work on an assignment for 12+ months.
- Responsible for leading cross functional/virtual teams to strategies, plan and execute a variety of programs, services and initiatives that are larger in scope and complexity
- Provides leadership to other consultants and analysts in the integration/implementation of programs/services/initiatives with cross functional business partners, recognizing the significance of competing priorities and strategies, and adjusting as necessary
- Develops metrics and tracks/evaluates performance of programs, services and initiatives
- Ensures plans/programs adhere to appropriate policies and regulations
- Engages program or project manager at the appropriate level as defined in the Program/Project Management Policy to guide implementation
- Working as data stewards for the data and working with the source systems and the relational aspects for the business.
- 7+ years of business systems analysis experience, business systems design experience, or a combination of both
- 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning
- Strong understanding of Data Warehouse Concepts and what needs to be done with the data to get results
- Strong SQL skills and a solid understanding of Data Warehouse concepts
- 4+ years of data warehouse experience
- 3+ years of SQL experience
- 2+ years of banking industry experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 2+ years of Teradata experience
- Experience with Waterfall and Agile project methodologies
- 2+ years of project management experience
Other desired qualifications
- 5+ years of experience leading the requirement design process with both technical and business partners
- Demonstrated ability to deliver multiple concurrent projects
- Experience with data models, data relationships and data mapping
- 2+ years of conduct management, risk or regulatory experience
- Exposure working on speech or text analytics projects --- data virtualization tools, Mongo DB, Hadoop
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.