10 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Business Support Consultant 3 for an opportunity with a client located in Des Moines, IA.
- Creating in-depth reports and presentations on a business's processes
- Providing forecasts and expectations
- Suggesting solutions to business problems
- Establishing methods for testing business applications and creating templates for reports used to monitor application effectiveness
- Hosting workshops and staff presentations within a company
- Working closely with key customers to keep them updated on process changes designed to improve service
- Establishing communication networks with other Consultants who work as IT or Recruitment Specialists
- Studying new and potential trends within an industry
- Discovering new opportunities and markets for businesses to expand in
- Finding new financial avenues to keep a company solvent
- Cost and reward analysis
- Portfolio and debt re-balancing
- Business research and development
- Market analysis
- Rate of return, ROI, analysis
- Business administration such as managing staff and delegating tasks
- Data modeling to communicate complex ideas in easy to understand verbal, written or graph forms
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.